Medium of Instruction: Tamil
Other Languages Tau & Arabic
The Centre follows the same Education curriculum implemented by the Education Ministry of Sri Lanka
- The hearing impaired students at the Centre are taught through Sign Language & Lip Reading.
- Speech impaired children are taught cued Speech and given speech therapy.
- Sight impaired students are educated by verbal instruction & through Braille letters.
- The children with learning difficulties are given a special education.
- Physically Disabled students are imparted knowledge by a normal education.
Vocational Skills Training
Once the students have completed their school studies, they are, according to the degrees of their physical abilities, talents & skills, assigned to the professional skills training. A variety of vocational skills trainings is provided under the guidance of competent instructors.
Professional Skills Training courses
The following courses are available in general
- Computer studies
- Candle MAKING
- Lapidary (Gem Cutting)& Polishing
- Broom Producing
- Computer Studies
- Candle Making
- Jewelry Designing
The equipment necessary for training is available in the Centre.
The following areas are focused in the Co-curricular activities of the Inmates.
- Physical Activities
- Athletic sports
- Cultural & Religious Programs
- Fine Arts
- Drawing & Craft