The finance affairs of the Centre is governed by the Article 1.2 of the constitution
The monthly expenditure of the Centre is approximately us $ 6,000 for the services provided, salary payable to the staff & day to day maintenance.
The principle sources of income of the Centre are as follow:
- Annual donations during the month of Ramadan.
- Periodical donations by visitors and philanthropists.
- Donations from foreign countries either directly to the center or through their Diplomatic in Sri Lanka.
- Donations like equipment, food or other items.
- Subsidies or grants from the government through the Social Services Department, Ministry of Education & Western Provincial Council of Sri Lanka.
Accordingly the Centre is depending the local & foreign donations & contributions
The center maintains the following bank relations:
National Development Bank
Account No: 101000066002
Swift code: NDBS LKLX.
Tel: 0094-112448448 Fax: 0094 112446986
Kandy Road, Yakkala, Sri Lanka.
Account No: 035003110956001
Swift Code: SEYBL KLK
Hatton National Bank
Kandy Road, Nittambuwa, Sri Lanka.
Account No: 025010001879
Swift Code: HBLI LKLX
No: 480, Galle Road,
Account No: 0010145351001
Swift Code: AMNALKLX